Get Social in 2012
Happy New Year from all of us at RT Media!
Too many businesses are just “doing” social without training… or worse… without a strategy.
We’re on a mission to sort that out for 2012, the first step is a week of training courses open to anyone:
The Get Social in 2012 training week is the 23rd – 27th January 2012 at the RT Media offices in Wimborne
- MONDAY 23rd: Introduction to Social Media
- TUESDAY 24th: I’m on LinkedIn, But…
- WEDNESDAY 25th: Twitter 101
- THURSDAY 26th: Facebook for Business
- FRIDAY 27th: Better Blogging
All sessions are 9:00 for a 9:30 start, finishing at 12:30.
Please contact Corli or Luke at RT Media on 01202 888192 or email Luke to book your place.
For more details, see Get Social in 2012
Extra super 2012 BONUS :: To help you on your journey here are 3 links I think are essential reading for 2012 (don’t forget all the things I bookmark as interesting can be found be clicking the delicious icon up there top right!)
- Facebook makes up 52.1 percent of all sharing on the web in 2011
- The psychology of social commerce explains why and how people shop together
- Sony says choosing the right social network is critical, we agree!